The Director Members’ Club is a private club, exclusively for Summer Camp Directors and Education Directors of organizations delivering programs for school aged kids.
Do you want to find new ways to market your camps, reach your target audience, understand the parents’ decision criteria, find new ways to reach into your niche market, increase your retention, and ultimately increase your registrations? This members club is going to be perfect for you.
There were two basic reasons I got into this business with Camps Rock. The first was to help parents find great summer camps. The second was to get more kids out and active during the summer months. If I could encourage more parents to consider summer camp, help them really easily find great summer camps, and ultimately get kids off the couch, and off their devices, then I will have succeeded in that goal.
Included in your subscription to the Members’ Club are UPGRADES for your camps on the Camps Rock website!* Upgraded camps get significantly more traffic to their detail pages, and increased click-through rates to their websites.
<Learn More about Camps Rock and upgrades>
Examples of the types of “bundles” I’ll be doing:
- Detailed 2016 Summer Camp Report (statistics and analytics of parent searching behavior), with a video walkthrough of the elements in the report and ideas you might glean from the data.
- A report on feedback from a comprehensive Parent Survey I’m conducting ~~ feedback about summer camp from over 2,000 parents in the greater Dayton area.
- How to develop a launch plan for your camps
- Facebook Marketing. How to easily increase your organic reach (the FREE reach) on your posts, and also how to do paid advertising and all kinds of details about that!
- Retention! Ideas about how to get kids coming back every year, and talking about your camp with their friends.
- [Graphic – roadmap, or increase chart, something like that]
You will receive weekly information, of four different types:
Beginning of the month a detailed Video Bundle, combination of video training, plus either reports or workbooks to go with
A short behind-the-scenes video of something related to the monthly topic
A monthly newsletter, including all kinds of additional info
An end of the month live Q&A session
A private Facebook Group to share ideas and ask questions.
And of course, the included upgrades for your camps on Camps Rock! *
<Yes! Sign Me Up!>
*upgrades for up to 20 camp listings